As the semester winds down, I have been thinking about my students’ responses to my course topic. Death and dying are universal facts, but our various responses to them are far from universal. This week I asked them to complete a short, anonymous survey that summarized their individual responses to the different topics we covered and conversations we had.
- Surveying Perspectives
- Graphing Empathy
- Making the Most of Digital Tools in a Class on Black Public Intellectuals
- Using Basic Media Theory to Teach Rhetoric
- On Weather Cancellations and Digital Media Experiments
- Distance Peer Observation
- Imitation is the Sincerest Form of ... Learning?
- Serious Games
- Field Report: Eighteenth-Century Literature Meets Twenty-First Century Tech
- On the Virtues of Student Presentations