For as long as I’ve been teaching, I’ve made a point of checking in anonymously with my students at mid-semester, asking them what’s working and what’s not to ensure we can all get the most out of the time available to us.
- Tell me where it hurts: Designing mid-semester course evaluations
- The Great Beyond: Teaching Technologies from an Inexpert Perspective
- Technological Nostalgia and the Academic Year to Come
- Optional Collaboration and "Winging It"
- Surveying Perspectives
- Graphing Empathy
- Making the Most of Digital Tools in a Class on Black Public Intellectuals
- Using Basic Media Theory to Teach Rhetoric
- On Weather Cancellations and Digital Media Experiments
- Distance Peer Observation