For my third time teaching "Rhetoric of Revolution," I am using a non-traditional method of assessment - The Learning Record (LR). This method has really changed some of my in-class methods and has also made me reexamine my teaching persona.
- Reflections on the Learning Record
- The Medium is the Mentor: How Failing With an LMS Altered My Teaching Ethos
- Student Comments on Technological Lesson Plans
- Physical Objects in the Digital Lab
- Creating a Safe(r) Classroom for Trans* Students
- Tell me where it hurts: Designing mid-semester course evaluations
- The Great Beyond: Teaching Technologies from an Inexpert Perspective
- Technological Nostalgia and the Academic Year to Come
- Optional Collaboration and "Winging It"
- Surveying Perspectives